Dream Big, Live Tiny
You may have noticed the new trend sweeping the nation. Many are ridding themselves on material belongings and opting for a tiny home on wheels. This allows them to pick up and travel on a whim. Could you do it?
Consider the Benefits of Tiny Living:
1. Reduce financial strain - many struggle with the burden that is a mortgage. Tiny homes offer an out for those pesky monthly payments.
2. Work less leaving more time to do the things you enjoy - owning your tiny home allows you to save money for the things that matter.
3. Freedom to pick up and travel on a whim- enjoy the easy of traveling when you can pick up and take your entire home with you.
4. Be more energy efficient and enviormentally friendly- tiny homes offer the opportunity to implement sustainable living options.
5. Declutter and be more organized- when living in a mere 250 sq/ft you will only have room for the essentials.
It has been my dream for quite some time now to renovate a small camper and spend time traveling. I will keep you posted on my journey and update you on any and all renovation!